Zonto Instructor Training
Would you like to become a Zonto Instructor? You can earn good money teaching Zonto Classes, use it as an additional source of income whilst having fun at the same time. Zonto is the latest craze in fitness so get involved today.
Become a Zonto Instructor
Learn how to teach Zonto Classes to groups of people
Learn the hottest moves from the Afrobeats music scene
Earn £20+ per hour doing something you love
A start to a great career in the Fitness Industry
Flexible working hours can work, full or part time including afternoon classes
It is rewarding and empowering as you change people’s lives for the better
Zonto Course Information
To become a Zonto Instructor you need to take the Zonto Instructor Training Course. This is a 1 day course (8 hrs) covering all the skills you will need to successfully teach a Zonto class.
Candidates may attend a ZONTO Instructor Training Course without professional qualifications. However we recommend you enrol on a fitness course such as the Level 2 Exercise to Music or L2 Fitness Instructor course at some point in your career to improve your skills and stand out amongst employers.
You can train for the ETM course through Fitness Providers such as YMCAFit, Focus Training, Discovery Learning and Premier Training. This ensures that all participants will have learnt and practiced the basic skills to competently teach a dance based class such as Aerobics, Zonto e.t.c.
For more information on the Zonto Instructor Course please call: 07930 109 534 or email email@example.com
On successful completion of the course you will:
- Receive a Certificate and Zonto ID Card
- Instructor T-Shirt
- Get discounts on Zonto Accessories such as CD’s, DVD’s and clothes
- Be able to present one of our fitness DVD’s.
- Have a listing on our website so customers can contact you to run classes.
- Be able to apply for work in gyms and fitness studios as a Zonto Instructor
- Be searchable on our website by the public looking to find local classes and instructors.
- Be able to advertise your class/sessions on our website.
- Receive our newsletter, packed full of new information
|24th July 2021||09:45 - 18:00||London||120|
|14th Aug 2021||09:45 - 18:00||London||120|
|4th Sep 2021||09:45 - 18:00||London||120|
|25th Sep 2021||09:45 - 18:00||London||120|